Dry Eyes is an irritating condition affecting 40% of the population. The symptoms leave suffers, quite literally, wanting to scratch their eyes out! They can include any of (but not limited to) the following;
- Stinging or burning eyes
- Stringy mucus in or around the eyes
- Excessive eye irritation from smoke or wind
- Excess tearing
- Discomfort when wearing contact lenses
Eye Drops are often considered the most effective treatment for dry eyes. Our 90 Day Treatment Plan combines a cleansing wipe, an eye mask, omega supplement capsules and preservative free eye drops to treat the condition with some basic lifestyle and eye exercises which act as a preventative.
Dry Eyes is often caused by a variation/combination of the following;
- Wearing contact lenses
- Dietary issues
- Working long hours with computers/screens etc
- Laser eye surgery
- Certain medications such as antihistamines, antidepressants, beta-blockers and diuretics.
- Heating/air conditioning
- Medical conditions such as blepharitis.
- Not drinking enough water
How do Eye Drops Work
Eyes Drops work by lubricating dry, tired, gritty eyes. They refresh and moisturise sore eyes, providing soothing relief from the effects of heating, air conditioning, wind, smoke, dust, driving, swimming, contact lens wear or extended computer use.
Order Eye Drops Online
We offer a range of eye drops for the treatment of Dry Eyes Syndrome;
- Clinitas Soothe – Clinitas Soothe is an effective preservative-free eye drop in easy to use daily re-sealable droppers that can be used for 12 hours. It contains the highest concentration of sodium hyaluronate 0.4% – a naturally occurring product in the eye.
- Hyabak Drops – Hyabak preservative-free, isotonic 0.15% sodium hyaluronate drops for long lasting relief from uncomfortable and dry feeling eyes.
- Hycosan – Hycosan are preservative and phosphate free eye drops containing 0.1% hyaluronic acid for the treatment of mild to moderate dry eye symptoms. Our patented delivery system ensures 225 equal drops are dispensed from each bottle and keeps the product sterile for 6 months from opening. Suitable for use with all contact lenses. (Also available – Hycosan Extra and Hycosan Plus)
- Murine Dry & Tired Eyes – Murine Dry & Tired Eyes are especially formulated liquid gel with two lubricants to help moisturise and refresh dry, tired, gritty eyes.
- Murine Refresh & Clean Contact Lens Eye Drops – Murine Refresh & Clean Contact Lens Eye Drops keep your lenses lubricated, moistened and naturally feeling more comfortable.
Reasons to Buy Dry Eyes Treatment from us
Spending over £25 or more on Dry Eyes Treatment entitles you to free postage and packaging. My team and I are also available for any help and advice needed regarding any purchases via email. You are also more than welcome to book a Dry Eyes Assessment with myself at any time, just click here.
They are charged at £70, unless you purchase the complete 90 Day Treatment Plan, which entitles you to a free dry eyes assessment. Purchase Dry Eyes Treatment from us today. For more information, call us on 01509 414151 or contact us here.