Hycosan Plus delivers more in just one drop:
- Aids healing in an injured cornea
- Preservative Free
- Suitable with all contact lenses
- An alternative to eye ointments during the day
- Unique patented delivery system
- Sterile for 6 months from first opening
Hycosan Plus (0.1% Sodium Hyaluronate & 2% Dexpanthenol) is an ideal lubricant when corneal damage has occurred due to severe Dry Eye, Corneal Abrasions or Post Eye Surgery.
Hycosan Plus has been specifically formulated to aid healing in an injured cornea especially after eye surgery or due to dry eyes. Like Hycosan it contains 0.1% Hyaluronic Acid, but it also contains 2% Dexpanthenol, which is a derivative of vitamin B5. Dexpanthenol, when applied to the eye, is converted to pantothenic acid, which has been shown to have a beneficial effect on wound healing in many studies.