Dry Eyes Treatment
At Dry Eye Treatments we offer effective diagnosis, advice, treatment and industry leading products for dry eye treatment and for dry eyes cures. This includes problems such as eye lid margin disease associated with dry eye including styes, blepharitis and meibomian gland dysfunction.
Over 38% of adults in the UK suffer from Dry Eye Syndrome and over 45% of those aged over 45 and it normally affects women more than men. We can help you with a dry eyes cure in Leicester.
We offer a free online assessment tool to ensure we offer you the correct treatment and can arrange a 1 to1 consultation should you prefer this. All our recommended products for dry eye treatments in Leicester are available to purchase both online and by phone via our dry eye clinics in Loughborough (Quorn and Barrow upon Soar) on 01509 414151 for your convenience.
You can rely on us for:
- Amazing dry eye cures in Leicestershire
- A range of dry eye treatments in Leicestershire
- Great customer service
- Excellent prices
Dry eyes cure
Our 90 day dry eye treatment programme and individual dry eye products we recommend are all preservative free and effective for the treatment of the following signs and symptoms of dry eye syndromes including dry, red, gritty eyes, blurred vision, itchy, swollen eyes, light sensitive and watery eyes, eye lid swelling, soreness and discomfort caused by:
- Environmental factors including wind and pollen
- Hormonal medication such as HRT and antihistamines
- Eye dryness late in the evening and early morning
- Contact lens related dry eyes
- Post corneal surgery
- Post cataract surgery
- Post lasik surgery
- Computer use, TV watching, driving and reading
- Modern living (air conditioning, central heating, air travel, pollution)
- Reaction to preservatives in other eye drops
- Hormonal changes, menopause
- Tiredness and soreness of the eyes and eyelids
- Outdoor activity or environmental factors
- Poor blink rates
- Dryness due to wide gaze or poor eyelid closure at night
- Poor tear production
- Inflammation of the eyelids (Blepharitis)
- MGD (Meibomian Gland Dysfunction)
- Chalazion (Eyelid styes and cysts)
- Blood shot eyes
- Puffy eyes
- Eyelid crusting
- Transient foreign body sensations
We appreciate and understand how uncomfortable your dry eyes can be and how dry eyes can affect your day-to-day life. That’s why we have become the experts in dry eye treatments, Leicester and have run specialist dry eye treatment clinics for over 10 years, so know exactly how to help you.
Our practice team are trained to an exceptionally high standard and over 25 years worth of experience and expert knowledge to diagnose and treat different cases of patients who require a dry eyes cure, Leicester.
We offer the very best industry leading treatments that are gentle but effective. That not only soothe and refresh your eyes, but reduce soreness improve your tear film stability over time thereby reducing your symptoms and making your eyes look whiter, feel more comfortable and give that sparkle back to your eyes.
To arrange your dry eye treatment, simply complete our
free online dry eye assessment and we will provide you
expert personal advice. Alternatively call us on 01509 414151
today and speak to one of our friendly team to arrange an
appointment or for further advice and start the process of
treating your dry eye symptoms making your eyes look good
and feel great again.